Don't you love watching your pups get excited?
Playing with your dogs is a great joy in life but let's face it... It can be exhausting! Get the same satisfaction from the comfort of your couch with this suction cup tug toy. This is the perfect toy for when you want to wear your pooch out without wearing yourself out.
🐾Slight give of the suction cup stimulates a dog's natural desires to "win", keeping them highly engaged.
🐾Promotes clean teeth and gums with its gentle, yet spikey exterior.
🐾Wear your furry friend out without wearing yourself out or injuring your hand/arm due to vigorous tugging.
🐾Fill with food to slow down a speedy eater or fill it with treats for the extra good doggies! (That would be all of them).
🐾Easy to fill treat slots for food driven dogs
🐾Super strong suction cup will only pop loose after vigorous tugging
🐾Bell inside for pups that enjoy jingly things (round version only). Don't worry, if the bell is too annoying you can easily remove it.
🐾Works on many surfaces
How to use:
- Find a smooth, flat surface such as tile, wood or glass. Sometimes wood has small cracks that allow air into the suction cup, preventing it from working as well.
- Make sure the floor is relatively clean. The cleaner the floor, the better the suction.
- Step on the top with your foot to get the best suction possible.
- Watch your dog go nuts!
Tips for suction:
If you're having trouble with suction, here are a few tips:
- Clean the bottom of the suction cup and the floor area you with to stick it.
- If you wish to ensure an airtight seal between the surface and the cup, you may apply a slight amount of cooking oil, Vaseline or water to the rim of the suction cup. Don't go too heavy. You only want enough to create a small film.
- Step down on cup from time to time to remove any air that has built up underneath
This isn't a tip for suction but in order to remove, always use the removal tabs in order to avoid damage to the suction cup.